Δευτέρα 24 Αυγούστου 2026

Vintage summer

Vintage καλοκαίρι

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Gecko Galz image, 99 Cents Crafts papers, free google birds / frames and computer generated sentiment.

Join our challenge at Art Journal Journey, there is still time!
The theme for August is "IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME"


Sentiment:
Take me where summer never ends


Link party:

Challenges:



10 σχόλια:

  1. Then you should come to Trinidad and Tobago.
    🇹🇹
    Here it's warm or hot yearlong
    I am at the linky today at #35

    Much love

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. There are places that summer never ends. Beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Mia. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Thank you for your contributions to Mirtillamente; we enjoy seeing everyone's submissions. Our community thrives on creativity! Wishing you the best of luck, and we hope you'll visit us again.
    Warm regards,
    Jackie,
    Mirtillamente Design Team

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. What a wonderful use of the image, Mia, and you have framed it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh this little girl reminds me of me when I was that age. I love this!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. She is another sweetie. I like the vintage feel, and that its all about the ocean. Thanks for joining in again Mia. This a super page for my challenge. hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.