Χθες για AJJ
Προγραμματισμένη ανάρτηση.Είμαι σε διακοπές. Θα επιστρέψω σε λίγες ημέρες.Ευχαριστώ για την επίσκεψη και τα ευγενικά σχόλιά σας.
Programmed post.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Gecko Galz image / sentiment, Eternal Tale Pages paper, Conjurer of Dreams doily and free google washi tape / hearts / frame.
Προγραμματισμένη ανάρτηση.
Είμαι σε διακοπές. Θα επιστρέψω σε λίγες ημέρες.
Ευχαριστώ για την επίσκεψη και τα ευγενικά σχόλιά σας.
Programmed post.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Gecko Galz image / sentiment, Eternal Tale Pages paper, Conjurer of Dreams doily and free google washi tape / hearts / frame.
Welcome to our Art Journal Journey challenge, August 1hosted by me ErikaOur theme is "IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME".This is my creation for some inspiration.
Sentiment:Cherish Yesterday
Join in our challenge at Art Journal JourneyPlease link only art journal, altered book and loose pages.Canvases, fabric and digital art are welcome, too.
Link parties:
Challenges:
Welcome to our Art Journal Journey challenge, August 1
hosted by me Erika
Our theme is "IN THE GOOD OLD SUMMERTIME".
This is my creation for some inspiration.
Sentiment:
Cherish Yesterday
Join in our challenge at Art Journal Journey
Please link only art journal, altered book and loose pages.
Canvases, fabric and digital art are welcome, too.
Link parties:
Challenges:


It seems we all picked art around water for our first entries. I love the beautiful vintage girl at the ocean. This is a charming first entry for Erika's theme at AJJ.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThat is great inspiration Mia. What a lovely lady. I get styles have to change but those vintage suits (like on your page) were really lovely. Happy August to you. I hope your month starts off great, and thanks for this super first page! hugs-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThis is absolutely beautiful. You have such a lovely way of presenting your art.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat a lovely bathing beauty collage!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήSo pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBeautiful Mia
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMia, this is a really pretty image. So very realistic, looking and perfect for the summer. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat a classic image and so beautifully used, Mia. Enjoy your holiday
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlessings
Maxine
Lovely, Mia! Foxy Stamping- Sharon
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for your contributions to Mirtillamente; we enjoy seeing everyone's submissions. Our community thrives on creativity! Wishing you the best of luck, and we hope you'll visit us again.
Warm regards,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente Design Team
I love the vintage feel of your journal page. Happy AJJ!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήJ'aime beaucoup ce collage. Oui on rêve des anciens étés qui étaient supportables
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMia, I absolutely adore your vintage-dressed girl’s bathing suit and your beautifully designed digital artwork! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us all! Hugs, Sharon
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLoving the vintage feel on this one :)
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThanks for playing along with us over at MAWTT,
Hugz Tinz