Ιδιόρρυθμοι άνθρωποι
Προγραμματισμένη ανάρτηση.
Είμαι σε διακοπές. Θα επιστρέψω σε λίγες ημέρες.
Ευχαριστώ για την επίσκεψη και τα ευγενικά σχόλιά σας.
Programmed post.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τις νέες ψηφιακές δημιουργίες μου. Πώς σας φαίνονται;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layouts. What do you think?
Today is my featured day at Conjurer of Dreams!
Join our challenge, there is still time!
The theme for August is "QUIRKY CHARACTERS"
1st digital creation
Sentiment:
Genius is one of the many forms of insanity
(Cesare Lombroso)
Distressed Color Stone / Industrial Lights / Glass Bottles / Metal Pipe Frames.
Also, computer generated sentiment.
Link party:
SITAR
Challenges:
2nd digital creation
Sentiment:
Warning. Made scientist at work.
Hammered Metal / Cracked Metal / Lantern Glow / Steampunk Chess Set / Steampunk Frames.
Also, computer generated sentiment.
Link party:
Sunday smiles
Challenges:
3rd digital creation
Sentiment:
I know I'm strange but what are you?
Steampunk Caravan / Purple Silk / Bird / Feathers / Stained Glass Frames.
Also, computer generated sentiment.
Challenges:
Join in our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams Facebook Group
There is only one rule: your need to use at least one product from Conjurer of Dreams
The winner will receive a set of digital images
Also, join in our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams blog
You may use any company's digis or stamps, with a chance to win 1 set of images from Conjurer of Dreams
If you use a CoD image, you get a chance to become our Starlight Winner and receive 2 CoD sets of your choice.





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου
Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.