Δευτέρα 10 Αυγούστου 2026

Summer smiles

Καλοκαιρινά χαμόγελα


Προγραμματισμένη ανάρτηση.
Είμαι σε διακοπές. Θα επιστρέψω σε λίγες ημέρες.
Ευχαριστώ για την επίσκεψη και τα ευγενικά σχόλιά σας.

Programmed post.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.


Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Gecko Galz image (girl), Crowabout Studio B image (sun), Art House Whimsy paper, free google rhinestones / stitching and computer generated sentiment.

16 σχόλια:

  1. Enjoy your vacation. Love your graphic. Beautiful. I hope you are heeding the message on that graphic.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Mia. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. What a wonderful layout Mia - may your vacation be as happy as this image :)
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. OK, I think I love this page the best, but it's a close tie to the one you last shared at AJJ MIa. What a fun summer page. Thanks for joining in again. And I hope you get some vacation time this month too. hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. It´s a very sweet project.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena / Ambassador DT Mirtillamente

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. thank you for using A Place to Start as an inspiration for your creation!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I love the little girl in this entry. What a fun way to celebrate summer. This is an adorable entry for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Love the vintage nostalgic feel to this piece - thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. This is such a great image, Mia! I love how neutral the background is, and the way that sentiment, the sun and umbrella really pop. Such a clever look! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday! :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Great image and a beautiful layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Great card - have a fab holiday!

    Thanks for playing along with us over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Wonderful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.