CCC για Ιούλιο
Προγραμματισμένη ανάρτηση.
Είμαι σε διακοπές. Θα επιστρέψω σε λίγες ημέρες.
Ευχαριστώ για την επίσκεψη και τα ευγενικά σχόλιά σας.
Programmed post.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα χειροποίητη κάρτα μου. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει.
Dear friends, I present you my new handmade card. Hope you like it.
Dear friends, I present you my new handmade card. Hope you like it.
Used: Gecko Galz image (green flower), Art House Whimsy framed papers / rose ribbon, Distress Ink vintage photo and computer generated sentiment.
I sent this card to Joanne in UK for the July Card Chain Challenge
I followed the sketch and the theme (friendship)
Sentiment:
Hello
Challenges:
* * *
This is the beautiful card and the lovely stamp I received from Imke in Germany
for the June Card Chain Challenge

Pretty and unique papers, pretty card too!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers and The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner, The Sisterhood of Crafters DT
What a wonderful view from those windows. I hope the bars are too much of a barrier for the person behind them. Great interpretation of the sketch too. Sorry it has been a while. I hope you are doing OK xx
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήGoodness, Mia! What dimension on that beautiful designer paper of the window! Love the flower and pretty ribbon you added. I feel like I could reach out through the window to touch the ocean! So pretty! Julia xx
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYour lovely card is currently on display in my lounge Mia, thanks again and for the lovely package of goodies too!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHola. Muy hermosa tu tarjeta.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAbrazo.
What a woncerful and eye-catching creation Mia! i love the shabby vintage look you created with your window looking out over the ocean! So clever! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! :)
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή