Γλυκό καλοκαίρι
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Gecko Galz image (lady), Conjurer of Dreams image (seagull), Hello Brazen paper, Crowabout Studio B border, free google birds and computer generated sentiment.


Oh yes, that is a beautiful summer scene. I love her vintage style bathing suit. My page today have vintage bathing suits too. As they say, great minds think alike. Smile. hugs-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAnd thanks for linking up to AJJ too my friend. I appreciate it.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat a beautiful composition Mia, love it!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήKisses
Yes on sweet summertime. Fall will be here in about a month, but right now it's summertime.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Mia. ♥
Wow, so wonderaful, Mia. Love the sweet image.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήValerija xx
Deus caritas est!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήA very pretty beachy scene!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
I love this one Mia-hugs
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήFabulous beachy card, Mía!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHugs
Mia, this is a lovely image! I love her bathing suit, and the feel of the background is so beachy! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήΚαλή συνέχεια καλοκαιριού, Μία μου. Πολύ όμορφο. Ελπίζω να πέρασες όμορφα καλή μου φίλη.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat a wonderful summertime creation Mia - love it
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlessings
Maxine
Wonderful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHi Mia, we really appreciate you playing along & thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafting from the Art “Anything Goes” Challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again next time! Hugs Zowie x
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή