Καλοκαιρινή βόλτα
Προγραμματισμένη ανάρτηση.
Είμαι σε διακοπές. Θα επιστρέψω σε λίγες ημέρες.
Ευχαριστώ για την επίσκεψη και τα ευγενικά σχόλιά σας.
Programmed post.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα μου τρισδιάστατη χάρτινη δημιουργία. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει.
Dear friends, I present you my new 3D shadow box. Hope you like it.
Used: Conjurer of Dreams images from sets Summer Chill / Seagulls, Distress Ink vintage photo, cotton lace, and Sharpie black pen. Also, old paper box and acrylics.
Challenges:
and
and
(summer holidays)

I absolutely love your shadow box - adorable and creative! Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLovely shadow box, Mía!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThanks for the inspiration!
Hugs
So very creative and cute for summertime!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
What a cute shadow box Mia!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήKisses
A gorgeous seaside shadow box Mia - a clever little scene, beautifully made
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlessings
Maxine
Your shadow box is WONDERFUL and perfect for our Boardwalk/Coastal challenge!! Thanks for sharing with us at MMM!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI absolutely love this Mia. What a cool shadow box, and cool way to use an old box. And you used great decorations too! I'm so glad you shared this with us over at AJJ. Thank you. Hugs my friend-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή