Αέρας του ωκεανού
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Gecko Galz image, Bow Arts paper, Cryztal Rain messy stitching, free google doilies / dots / frames and computer generated sentiment.


Amazing and I like all little details added ♥
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThat is such a sweet composition of days gone by. The color scheme and textures are fabulous. Happy FFO!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLuv the layers
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy Friday
Much love
Thanks for linking to AFFF
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMuch love
It's a great summer composition, dear Mia!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHugs
This is another fabulous page Mia. I am so glad you are linking it up to AJJ too. I love the background on this one also. Have a super start to your weekend and rest of your FRiday too. hugs-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLovely artwork and colours Mia!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήVery nice!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThis is such a sweet image and a lovely piece of art. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat wonderful summery colors offsetting the black and white photo in this seaside adventure! Such a fun digital piece. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήImpressive image. What a sweet face. And it's a wonderful image for Erika's theme at AJJ.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy FFO and AFFF.
It looks great, thanks for joining us at the Outlawz ABAC challenge xx
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLovely summery creation, Mia.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLiz xx
A beautiful vintage image with all sea elements, making this a fab layout Mia. x
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή