Σάββατο 15 Αυγούστου 2026

Name day candy

Δώρο έκπληξη για τη γιορτή μου

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, Για να γιορτάσω την ονομαστική μου εορτή (15 Αυγούστου) σας δίνω ως δώρο τρία πακέτα έκπληξη. Αν ακολουθείτε το blog μου, αφήστε σχόλιο κάτω από αυτή την ανάρτηση μέχρι τις 21 Αυγούστου και ώρα 10 το βράδυ (ώρα Ελλάδος). Την Κυριακή 23 Αυγούστου θα ανακοινώσω τους/τις νικητές/νικήτριες που θα επιλεγούν τυχαία μέσω του Random.org. Καλή τύχη.


Dear friends, To celebrate my name day (August 15th) I give you as gift three surprise packages. If you are a follower, leave a comment under this blog post until August 21st at
 10 pm Greek time. On Sunday, August 23rd, I will anounce the winners who will be drawn randomly through Random.org. International visitors are welcome. Good luck.




Οι 3 νικητές/τριες θα λάβουν προσωποποιημένα δώρα,
ανάλογα με το στυλ των blog τους
(π.χ. υλικά για card making, decoupage, mixed media, καλλυντικά, κατασκευές,
κεριά, σαπούνια, ζωγραφική, υφάσματα, κουμπιά, νήματα για πλέξιμο ή κέντημα, κλπ),
καθώς και χειροποίητα δωράκια φτιαγμένα από εμένα με αγάπη.

The 3 winners will receive personalised gifts,
according to the style of their blogs
(e.g. items for card making, decoupage, mixed media, cosmetics, crafts,
candles, soaps, painting, fabrics, buttons, yarns or threads for stitching, etc),
and also handmade items made by me with love.



17 σχόλια:

  1. As you know Mia - I have been a regular visitor for ages :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Μία μου, αγαπημένη μου φίλη. Χρόνια πολλά σου με ένα μπουκέτο ευχές με την καρδιά μου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Happy name day, dear Mia!
    I hope you have a wonderful day, and of course, count me in for the giveaway!
    I love your surprises!
    Hugs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Happy name day, my dear friend Mia!
    I hope you had a wonderful holiday today.
    Hugs, Valerija

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. This is very generous of you Mia, Happy Name Day. I hope that you receive all good things. Please count me in.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. This is such a lovely idea, sending very best wishes for your birthday

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Thank you, but it is not my birthday. It is my name day, because my name is "Maria" and on August 15 is the Dormition of the Theotokos (for Greek Orthodox Church) or Feast of Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (for Catholic Church). Please, friend, tell me who you are to count you in my candy, because I see you as "anonymous".

      Διαγραφή
  7. Happy Name Day Mia. What a fun idea and wonderfully generous of you, as you always are. I hope things are going well with you my friend. HUGZ

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Olá, parabéns pelo lindo nome Mia!! Cheguei agora no seu blog e estou adorando.Voltarei mais vezes, abraços do Brasil.https://blogmingdolls.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Hola Mía!! Feliz día de tu santo 🤗, así decimos en español, no es cumpleaños, pero si el santoral y aunque acabo de recibir un obsequio, igualmente te acompaño 😊
    Felicidades y besos

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Happy name Day Mia! Thanks for celebrating this special party with all of us! My best wishes for you, besitos...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Hola Mia, felicidades por el día de tu santo, aunque un poco tarde. Gracias por tu generosidad y por celebrar esta estupenda fiesta.
    Besicos

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Muchas felicidades por tu Santo! Espero que disfrutaras de un día precioso, rodeada de cariño.
    Besos!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  13. I miss this post somehow but it's never late to say: Congratulations on your name day Mia!! Count me in to celebrate!
    Kisses

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  14. Ευχαριστώ για τις ευχές σας. Η πρόσκληση αυτή έκλεισε. Κυριακή πρωί θα ανακοινώσω τους/τις νικητές/τριες.
    Thank you for your wishes. This invitation is now closed. On Sunday morning I will announce the winners.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.