Mandala - ελεύθερη εικόνα 90
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα mandala σε δικό μου σχέδιο. Πώς σας φαίνεται;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used mandala of my own design. What do you think?Also used: Ameria Design Studio image (girl), 99 Cents Crafts paper and computer generated sentiment.
I am not simply different; I am the original!
Σας παραθέτω το mandala σχέδιό μου.Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.
Here is my mandala design.Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.
Link party:
Challenges:
Σας παραθέτω το mandala σχέδιό μου.
Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.
Here is my mandala design.
Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.
Link party:
Challenges:




I love this new mandala,Mía!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThanks for sharing
Hugs
I love this new mandala, Mía!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThanks for sharing
Hugs
Fun and fabulous page you have created Mia, and thank you for the mandala
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlessings
Maxine
Great image and layout Mia, love all the elements you used with the fab image. x
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBeing original is perfect. Beautiful.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Mia. ♥
Oh yes the original. I love it.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή