Τρίτη 4 Αυγούστου 2026

Collage for TIOT

Κολάζ για ΤΙΟΤ


Προγραμματισμένη ανάρτηση.
Είμαι σε διακοπές. Θα επιστρέψω σε λίγες ημέρες.
Ευχαριστώ για την επίσκεψη και τα ευγενικά σχόλιά σας.

Programmed post.
I am on vacation. I will be back in a few days.
Thank you for your visit and your kind comments.


Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Πώς σας φαίνεται;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image (collage). What do you think?
Also used: 23 Pixels image (bird), Krysty Scrap Designs letters, Pink Lotty numbers, Cryztal Rain stitching / sentiment and free google flowers / circles.


Welcome to our Try it on Tuesday challenge, August 4.
Our theme is "MAKE IT COLOURFUL".
This is my DT creation for some inspiration


Sentiment:
Spread your wings


Σας παραθέτω το δικό μου ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων ΤΝ.
Τίτλος: "Κολάζ 2"
Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.

Here is my free set images AI.
Title: "Collage 2"
Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.









Join in our challenge at Try it on Tuesday

Our challenges are "anything goes", as long as you stay within the challenge theme.
You can make whatever you like.
(a card, altered project, ATC, scrapbook page, journal page, tag, mixed media
or anything else you might like to try, including digital art).


Link party:

Challenges:



15 σχόλια:

  1. I love those grungy and colorful papers that you used to make the background. I really need to do some digital art think. Yu come up with the best pieces. hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Spreading ones wings is a good thing. Beautiful work. Bravo.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Mia. Hugs. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. This looks very interesting and innovative, a great make, thank you for joining us at ABAC challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Amazing work Mia - and thank you once again for your freebies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh My Mia! You must have had a great time creating this! I love it - so many fabulous details! Hugs, Chrisx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. WoW thats sooooooooooooo cool
    Greetings BAstelfeti

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. 💛💛💛Beautiful! Love all the layers & details, especially the stitching at the top. Thank you for playing wiht us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Ohhh Mia. This is stunning. I love how your created so my texture with all of the layers. It is truly masterful.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. The collage with the bird is lovely Mia, I hope you're having a great vacation!
    Kisses

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Beautiful piece with gorgeous colors! The little bird is lovely with the different print styles and the collage is magical. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. 😍 Me encanta ese diseño y me encanta encontrarte en este reto que nos has hecho conocer Outlawz, gracias 😘

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.