Κόκκινη πλεκτή τσάντα
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα μου πλεκτή τσάντα. Πώς σας φαίνεται;
Dear friends, I present you my new crochet bag. What do you think?
Linking up to Maria Esther's
Challenges:
Neglected stuff / September (wooden button)
Αντίο Γιώργο. Ήσουν μόλις 54 ετών.
Goodbye George (a famous greek singer).
You were only 54 years old.
El rojo es uno de mis colores favoritos,
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήY el diseño me encanta!!
BESOS
El rojo es uno de mis colores favoritos,
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήY el diseño me encanta!!
BESOS
Mia, your bag is so beautiful, I love the color!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήkisses
You made a practical bag, Mia, although the color isn't my favorite.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlogger isn't updating my posts, so I came to see yours from the organizers' link party. Hugs from Spain!
So pretty crocheted bag! I love the fringe in works like that. The colour is so vibrant and the button goes perfectly! Happy Crochet Day!!! Besitos...
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI ABSOLUTELY LOVE this red. Beautiful.!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYour red bag looks very cheerful and practical. It’s perfect for celebrating Crochet Day. Thanks so much for participating!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHugs and kisses.
Nice one
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy Sunday
Much love
I am not a fan of red-but I Love your bag-hugs Happy new week
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήUn bolso muy alegre y algo bohemio, me gusta. Un trabajo perfecto para una cita como esta.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBesicos
Gorgeous work and bag. x
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBeautiful crochet bag, love the colour and little button.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
Un bolso hermoso, lo imagino para una salida por la tarde por su hermoso color. Siento mucho cuando una vida tan joven se va 😔, esta melodía suena triste (aunque no sé griego) RIP George
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBesos
Καλησπέρα Μία μου, καλή επιστροφή, Όμορφο και δημιουργικό Φθινόπωρο να έχουμε, καλή μου φίλη. Ναι, κρίμα για την απώλεια του Γιώργου, παντελώς άδικη.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMia, it's beautiful! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHugs, Em
A Place To Start DT
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
Nice bag , happy day
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMía querida, me encanta ver tus facetas creativas en otras técnicas, muy bello bolso y mi color preferido, el Rojo! Felicidades y Besitos.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήmuy bonito y alegre el bolso con ese color
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYour bag came out amazing Mia. I love that right bold red. hugs-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWow, qué lindo bolso y qué lindo color!! ❤️
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήVery pretty, looks like a lot of work went into creating it!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for joining our challenge at The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner
What a great bag in that vibrant red! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat a great bag Mia!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you for playing along with us at LPOCF! Good luck!