Υπερεκτιμημένο
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Σας αρέσει;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image (Halloween garden). Do you like it?
Also used: Ameria Design Studio image (man), Gecko Galz papers / hat, free google lace / bats/ frames and computer generated sentiment.







Beautiful inspirations!!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHugs
Great Halloween vibes!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήGreat Halloween inspiration, I love the images!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήKisses
Πολύ όμορφες Μία! Ευχαριστώ πολύ!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήOh yeah! I love this guy and his striped outfit. Very classy. The Halloween vibe is perfect. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI totally agree with the sentiment. Fun entry for Happy FFO and AFFF.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήOMG that firsybomsge iz awesome. Luv those happy pu.kins too
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy Sunday
Mucb love
A great fun layout. x
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYour AI-generated images are absolutely beautiful and ideal for Halloween and Autumn! I especially love your first art journal page! The image of the man is perfect here, along with your title. Thank you so much for joining my Hello Autumn challenge again at Art Journal Journey! I love seeing your work.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAwesome creations!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήOMG this is just awesome Mia! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Two Old Bats challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Two Old Bats Co-Owner
Oh I like that man. He looks a little worried about Halloween, but hopefully it won't be too spooky for him. :) hugs-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήthank you for sharing this creation with us at Sparkle
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAnother great make Mia!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThank you again for joining us at Creative Knockouts- good luck!