Πέμπτη 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2026

Strange animals

Π αράξενα ζώα


I have the honour to collaborate with Kym at MSDI.
The challenge theme is "QUIRKY VICTORIAN ANIMAL CHARACTERS". 
I created some AI images for all of you to use for this challenge (please see here or below).
I hope you will join along this fun challenge.

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Πώς σας φαίνεται;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image. What do you think?
Also used: Cheryl Francis Art paper, Bow Arts paper, broken glass effect, free google white dots / frames and computer generated sentiment.


Sentiment:
I am, as I am; whether hideous, or handsome,
depends upon who is made judge.


Σας παραθέτω το δικό μου ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων ΤΝ.
Τίτλος: "Παράξενα ζώα 1"
Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.

Here is my free set images AI.
Title: "Strange animals 1"
Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.











Linking up to Kym's 


Link party:

Challenges:



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.