Πέμπτη 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2026

Strange animals

Π αράξενα ζώα


I have the honour to collaborate with Kym at MSDI.
The challenge theme is "QUIRKY VICTORIAN ANIMAL CHARACTERS". 
I created some AI images for all of you to use for this challenge (please see here or below).
I hope you will join along this fun challenge.

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Πώς σας φαίνεται;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image. What do you think?
Also used: Cheryl Francis Art paper, Bow Arts paper, broken glass effect, free google white dots / frames and computer generated sentiment.


Sentiment:
I am, as I am; whether hideous, or handsome,
depends upon who is made judge.


Σας παραθέτω το δικό μου ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων ΤΝ.
Τίτλος: "Παράξενα ζώα 1"
Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.

Here is my free set images AI.
Title: "Strange animals 1"
Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.











Linking up to Kym's 


Link party:

Challenges:



10 σχόλια:

  1. These hybrid cats are really strange!!
    They're a little unsettling... hahaha
    Hugs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Happy Thursday, Mia
    Luv those top hatted wuirky animals

    Today i am
    HERE

    Much love

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Great job with those funny fellows. I like the quote too. Well done my friend.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. May be strange, but they are ever so cute. Well done.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Mia. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Fun creation Mia, and I love your sentiment :) Thanks for the freebies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Oh, I’ve chosen the same ones as you – they’re absolutely brilliant!
    Your work and the quote you’ve chosen are strong and beautiful.
    BRAVO!
    PS: A big thank you for your such endearing and special characters, Mia!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. thank you for the beautiful freebies and your collaboration with kym's my soul's dark imagination! i had great fund creating with your brilliant images. i also really love the sepia tones in your creation. mine are here: https://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/2026/09/dark-imagination-is-back.html have a wonderful week.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.