Thi love this new creation, Mía! In Spain, Blogger hasn't updated the posts for 10 days. They updated them today, but only up to the posts published on September 15th.... Little by little we are improving 🤣🤣 Hugs
Bonita composición Mía, tu maestría demuestra cómo utilizar los mandalas. Gracias por compartir tus mandalas.Yo para el Reto he tenido que comprar un cuaderno porque estoy de vacaciones y no he podido imprimir los tuyos que me gustan más.
I could not find your Spirit Guide post but I thought it was this one because it so beautiful and would be a wonderful guide to have in one's life. I agree with all of the comments here!!! Your designs are so beautiful and so amazing. Keep up the great work!
hello again, Mia!! You've done a terrific layering and arranging of the digital elements for a framed creation! The gal is a beauty! Thanks for sharing again for the September color combo theme prompt at Pin-spirational! -- Becca S (dt member)
¡Qué hermosa creación, Mia! Es una composición tan bella con sus colores otoñales y mandalas. 🍁🍂🌼 Gracias por acompañarme en Creando por Temas #5. Besos! =)
Beautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
WOW Mia, what a stunning image - love how you have used your mandalas here
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlessings
Maxine
Pero que bonita composición has hecho con la IA, no hay tema que se te resista. Un besote
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThi love this new creation, Mía!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήIn Spain, Blogger hasn't updated the posts for 10 days. They updated them today, but only up to the posts published on September 15th....
Little by little we are improving 🤣🤣
Hugs
good post, thanks
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήwow, this is a stunnig project, thank you for sharing this with us at A Place to Start
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήΑ μου την εμφάνισε την ανάρτησή σου, Μία μου, ο αναγνώστης. Πολύ όμορφη η Κυρία μας. Μπράβο, κορίτσι μου.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThis layout is fantastic. The different digi papers are perfect for the image. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBonita composición Mía, tu maestría demuestra cómo utilizar los mandalas.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήGracias por compartir tus mandalas.Yo para el Reto he tenido que comprar un cuaderno porque estoy de vacaciones y no he podido imprimir los tuyos que me gustan más.
BESOS
Πολύ ωραία εικόνα!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήΕπιτέλους ξεκόλλησε ο μπλογκερ!
Φιλάκια πολλά!
You always make beautiful designs of mandalas and your digital layout is so pretty!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήKisses
I could not find your Spirit Guide post but I thought it was this one because it so beautiful and would be a wonderful guide to have in one's life. I agree with all of the comments here!!! Your designs are so beautiful and so amazing. Keep up the great work!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThis mandala has a wonderful design! I love that beautiful creation with it! Besitos...
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήhello again, Mia!! You've done a terrific layering and arranging of the digital elements for a framed creation! The gal is a beauty! Thanks for sharing again for the September color combo theme prompt at Pin-spirational! -- Becca S (dt member)
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήUna mujer muy guapa con los 3 mandálas situados como los adornos que suelen llevar en su cabeza, un arete y un dije. Muy bella composición.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBesos
¡Qué hermosa creación, Mia! Es una composición tan bella con sus colores otoñales y mandalas. 🍁🍂🌼
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήGracias por acompañarme en Creando por Temas #5.
Besos! =)
Combinas todos los elementos siempre muy bien, Mía ¡está genial!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAbrazos
Como siempre un trabajo muy bonito y elegante. Me encanta como combinas los colores.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήFelicidades, besicos
muy bonita la mandala con esos diseños y colores
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήEsos mandalas son perfectos, Mia. Gran creación. Abrazos
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήQué hermosa africana Mía! Muy bonito trabajo 😍
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήQué hermosa africana Mía! Muy bonito trabajo 😍
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήPreciosa imagen amiga.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBeautiful!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή