Τσίρκο για GG
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τις νέες ψηφιακές δημιουργίες μου. Σας αρέσουν;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layouts. Do you like them?
Today is my featured day at Gecko Galz!
Join our challenge, there is still time!
The theme for September is "WHIMSICAL CIRCUS"
1st digital creation
Also, free google frames.
Link parties:
Challenges:
2nd digital creation
Also, Cryztal Rain messy stitching and free google frame.
Challenges:
(Erasure - The Circus, 1987)
3rd digital creation
Used: Gecko Galz Life is a Circus kit.
Also, free google frame.
Challenges:
Join in our challenge at Gecko Galz
There is only one rule: you need to use at least one product from Gecko Galz
The winner will receive a 25$ Gecko Galz shopping spree
And do not forget to join in our challenges at
Wonderful!!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThe world of the circus is always inspiring, Mia!
Hugs from Spain
Greatful... Circus is always greatful.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLuv your whimsical circus images
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy Friday, thanks for linking to AFFF
Much love
Loving your creations-hugs
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYou captured the excitement of a circus in your wondrous digital collage. Blessings!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMia, these are such wonderful and fun images! They bring back so many memories for me when I went to the circus as a youngster. I don’t think they have many circuses anymore. I love how bold and bright your images are. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWonderful circus pictures, beautiful work my friend.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThese are all so fun! Now I want to go to the circus!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήΑυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYour digital layouts are such fun, Mia
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLiz xx
Great assortment of artwork.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLovely digital art
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήNice images:)
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThese are brilliant. When I was a kid we went to the circus every year. It was so much fun and exciting.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMe encantan las imágenes de Gecko Galz y la interpretación que haces del mundo del circo 🎪 alegre y divertido.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBESOS
Been sick since yesterday morning. Love the last image the best. Happy FFO and AFFF.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBettascrap DT
Thank you for your contributions to Mirtillamente; we enjoy seeing everyone's submissions. Our community thrives on creativity! Wishing you the best of luck, and we hope you'll visit us again.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWarm regards,
Jackie,
Mirtillamente Design Team
Wonderful work using the GG images Mia
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlessings
Maxine
Amazing images, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAwesome creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήSuch a fun design and lovely image
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !
Love and crafty hugs from
Wendy (DT)
Wonderful, colorful cards. And with that lovely touch of vintage and magic. That is exactly the kind of circus I used to know. It reminds me of the clowns and performers from my youth. A fantastic horse—truly so elegant and powerful. To me, it looks as though the circus tent is right behind it. Fabulous layout. The beautiful frame looks great and perfectly highlights the vintage style.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήA great entry for the "Critter Crazy" challenge.
Thanks for joining in!
Hugs, Uschi