Τετάρτη 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2026

Autumn for CoD

Φθινόπωρο για CoD

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τις νέες ψηφιακές δημιουργίες μου. Πώς σας φαίνονται;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layouts. What do you think?


Today is my featured day at Conjurer of Dreams!
Join our challenge, there is still time!
The theme for September is "AUTUMN VIBES"
Also, join in our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams blog.


1st digital creation


Sentiment:
Fall days

Used: Conjurer of Dreams images from sets Cabin on the Lake / Fall Clipart / 
Bird / Brown Silk / Burnt Orange Grungy Silk / Barnwood Frames / Autumn Mini Tags.


Link party:

Challenges:
and


2nd digital creation


Sentiment:
Collect beautiful moments

Used: Conjurer of Dreams images from sets Steampunk Woman Quirky Character /
Rustic Fall Steampunk Background / Fall Clipart / Lantern Glow /
Metal Pipe Frames / Autumn Mini Tags.


Challenges:


3rd digital creation


Sentiment:
Fall days

Used: Conjurer of Dreams images from sets Fall Clipart /
Fall Window Scene / Hearts / Doily / Autumn Mini Tags.
Also, free google frame.


Challenges:


Join in our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams Facebook Group
There is only one rule: your need to use at least one product from Conjurer of Dreams 
The winner will receive a set of digital images


Also, join in our challenge at Conjurer of Dreams blog
You may use any company's digis or stamps, with a chance to win 1 set of images from Conjurer of Dreams 
If you use a CoD image, you get a chance to become our Starlight Winner and receive 2 CoD sets of your choice.



12 σχόλια:

  1. These are such beautiful autumn inspirations, Mia!

    I loved them, thanks for sharing!
    Kisses from Spain

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. These are all fabulous Mia. Perfect for Sharon's theme. I think I have seen that first scene in real life. Do you get the bright autumn leaves in Athens? Perhaps it never gets that cold for that. Have a wonderful day. hugs my friend-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Yes, Erika, there are beautiful colors in autumn leaves in Athens, although it never gets very cold. Hugs, my friend.

      Διαγραφή
  3. A very beautiful project.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena / Ambassador DT Mirtillamente

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I love all the colors of autumn. I want to live in that house on the water. Beautiful. What a view.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Mia. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Oh my, Mia! You’ve truly outdone yourself with these beautiful digital creations. I absolutely love the way Autumn is depicted in them. I could stare at these scenes forever! Thank you so much for joining my Hello Autumn theme this month. Hugs, Sharon

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Hello, Mia!!! Thank you for sharing your digital steampunk fall season rustic colors creation with Pin-spirational's quartet of autumn colors theme in September!!! Nice! -- Becca S (dt member)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. ¡Qué hermosas creaciones otoñales! Son tan cálidas y acogedoras. Me gustan todas, pero la que tiene la ardilla es mi preferida... ☺️😘

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Awesome creations!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Me again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.