Φθινοπωρινές μέρες
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Σας αρέσει;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image (autumn). Do you like it?
Also used: Ameria Design Studio image (man), free google butterflies / frame and computer generated sentiment.


Happy Fall
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI love this man out for a walk or hike in the autumn woods. His short even matches. :) Wjat a great page Mia. Thanks for linking up to AJJ. And have a super weekend. hugs-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI love your beautiful digital art journal page, Mia! The background colors and waterfall are especially gorgeous! Thank you for joining my "Hello Autumn" theme again this month! Hugs, Sharon
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήbeautiful image! Happy Autumn to you!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy Autumn! Wishing you all the best and have a lovely weekend!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThe fellow looks like he is wondering where summer has gone. LOL I love love love the colors in this. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήCool! That reminds me of me waiting for Fall, LOL! Glad that Blogger's commenting feature is working again... Peace
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήFeliz Otoño amiga. Hermosa tu página.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήAbracito
Thanks for linking to AFFF
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήi am late in commenting, because over the lat 2 days my comments
were not publishing
Much love
A great autumnal scene, Mia.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLiz xx
Really beautiful. Happy Autumn. ❤️
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBeautiful autumn scene Mia!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήkisses
So sorry I' late visiting. Your autumn scene is stunning. It's perfect for Sharon's theme at AJJ. Great colors.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWonderful creation!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή