Πέμπτη 30 Ιουλίου 2026

Tiny world

Μικροσκοπικός κόσμος

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει.

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image. Hope you like it.
Also used: Gecko Galz papers, free google laces / frames and computer generated sentiment.


Sentiment:
Tiny world


Σας παραθέτω το δικό μου ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων ΤΝ.
Τίτλος: "Πασχαλίτσα 2"
Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.

Here is my free set images AI.
Title: "Ladybug 2"
Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.









Linking up to Conchi's Reto Amistoso 199




Challenges:



16 σχόλια:

  1. Oww pero qué hermosa mariquita!!! 🐞 Sin dudas uno de los mejores amigos de todo jardin!!! Hermosa ilustración 🥰❣️

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I always love your layouts Mia, but this one takes the top, it's so beautiful. I also love love the ladybug illustrations.
    Kisses

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Very sweet images, Mia! I love the saying on the first one. It really is a tiny world out there for so many little critters. Ladybugs are one of my favorite! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Gorgeous layout Mia! I'm totally in love with these AI creations, they all are so precious! Besitos...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. I really like this ode to the tiny world. And I like the tiny world too. The pink flowers look like some yellow trim I have and have used a lot lately. hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Preciosa creación digital, gracias por las imágenes que nos compartes. Besitos

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Se ve que las mariquitas están de moda 🐞
    Tus imágenes son muy bellas Mía!
    Gracias por compartir tus creaciones!
    BESOS

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Son adorables estas imágenes de mariquitas.
    Besos nube.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Unas imágenes preciosas, las mariquitas han sido las protagonistas de mucho de los trabajos. Muy bonita la imagen que has creado. Gracias por acompañarme. Besicos

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Such a pretty creation Mia. Thank you so very much for the freebies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Qué lindas todas las estampas, me encantan las mariquitas 🐞🐞🐞

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.