Τρίτη 28 Ιουλίου 2026

Stand out

Να ξεχωρίζεις

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Ameria Design Studio image, 99 Cents Crafts paper, Cheryl Francis Art stitched fabric, free google flowers / stitching / frame and computer generated sentiment.

Join our challenge at Art Journal Journey, there is still time!
The theme for July is "FABRIC, LACE AND TRIMS... OH MY!"


Sentiment:
It's okay to stand out


Link party:

Challenges:



11 σχόλια:

  1. Very fun and whimsical image, Mia! I love the colors and the background, and how it looks embroidered. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful hues Mia
    Happy Tuesday, i am at 18 on the linky

    Much love

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Very well done. I love the colors.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Mia. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I love how she looks like she could be the girl in the quilt. The background digital quilt has lots of texture too. I am always surprised by how digital art can have such great texture. Anyhow, perfect page for Halle's challenge. Thanks for joining again. hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. This is a beautiful creation, Mía!
    Iove the colors and the background, and how it looks really embroidered!
    Have a great day, friend.
    Hugs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Hello, my friend! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I know you're super busy, Mia. Hope you're well. What beautiful elements for this wonderful creation--love it!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.