Πέμπτη 30 Ιουλίου 2026

Heart for Mariela

Καρδιά για Mariela

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω το νέο μου κέντημα. Θα το κάνω μενταγιόν ή μπρελόκ. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει.

Dear friends, I present you my new embroidery. I will make it a pendant or a key chain. Hope you like it.



Linking up to Mariela's



Challenges:



9 σχόλια:

  1. Me encanta ver tus habilidades en el bordado de punto cr. Besos 😘 uz amiga! Muy bonito ❤️

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love these embroidery silhouettes, and I have some you sent me in a giveaway ready to embroider... so much inspiration and so little time!
    I loved it, Mia!
    Hugs from Spain

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. It's a very beautiful pendant! What a lovely heart chart for px!!! Thanks for joining this celebration my friend! Besitos...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Really beautiful. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada ❤️ 😊 🇨🇦

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Very lovely, indeed! Such a wonderful idea to make it into a pendent/keychain! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Anything but a Card. Katrina

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.