Πέμπτη 1 Οκτωβρίου 2026

Second spring

Δεύτερη άνοιξη

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Σας αρέσει;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image. Do you like it?
Also used: Fairy Nest Designs paper, Cryztal Rain paper scrap / messy stitching, free google flowers / frame and computer generated sentiment.


Welcome to our Art Journal Journey challenge, October 1
hosted by me (Mia)
Our theme is "BEAUTIFUL WORLD"
This is my creation for some inspiration.


Sentiment:
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower
(Albert Camus)


Σας παραθέτω το δικό μου ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων ΤΝ.
Τίτλος: "Σπίτι στη λίμνη 1"
Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.

Here is my free set images AI.
Title: "Lake house 1"
Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.









Join in our challenge at Art Journal Journey
Please link only art journal, altered book and loose pages.
Canvases, fabric and digital art are welcome, too.


Challenges:



12 σχόλια:

  1. I am drawn to your background and the faux sewing. It's fabulous, as is the sentiment. Thanks for this amazing and stunning first entry you gave us using your theme at AJJ.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Such a pretty scene you have created Mia, and I love how you have used it for your AJJ entry. Thank you so much for the freebies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Without a doubt, because of the temperatures and the lack of rain, this autumn is feeling like a second spring.
    I liked those backgrounds, Mia.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. That is another of my favorite autumn quotes, and it fits your page perfectly. I love how these digital pages can have so much texture. Yours is really lovely. Have a super start to the new month my friend. hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Hi Mia, your digital art journal page is absolutely fabulous—I adore everything about it, especially your sentiment, which is just perfect. I’ve already started creating a project and can’t wait to finish it and enter your challenge at AJJ this month. Thank you! Hugs, Sharon

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Καλό μήνα, Μία μου, με τις Φθινοπωρινές ομορφιές σου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Qué lindas imágenes. Tu collage digital es precioso. Me encanta su diseño lleno de arte. 😘

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. These are gorgeous images, Mia! I really like the top one where you added all the extra elements. It's such a great look! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Μαγικά τα σπίτια σου Μαρία μου!
    Ευχαρίστως θα έμενα εκεί για όλο το φθινόπωρο!
    Πολλά φιλιά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Μαγικά τα σπίτια σου Μαρία μου!
    Ευχαρίστως θα έμενα εκεί για όλο το φθινόπωρο!
    Πολλά φιλιά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Lovely composition Mia and indeed a second Spring, what is not to love about Autumn.. amazing.. Hugs Tracey x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.