Διαχρονικό
Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Σας αρέσει;
Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Do you like it?
Used: Ameria Design Studio image, 99 Cents Crafts paper, Cheryl Francis Art stitched fabric, free google clock / frame and computer generated sentiment.


Very nice!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat a cool piece! I love that the landscape is made of a quilt.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThat piece is amazing with sewn background. I really like this one Mia. Happy Friday- as it is still Friday for you when I comment. And hopefully its FRiday when you read this. hugs-Erika
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYour composition is very warm and inviting. Happy FFO!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήA fantastic image, luv it
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy Friday,
Thanks for linking to AFFF
much love
Wow! Mia this is absolutely gorgeous. Such texture and detail and oh yes the colors. Stunning. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a lovely weekend.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήTimeless is lovely, Mia! Happy weekend! ❤️🌺❤️
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThis is remarkable, Mia. It seems timeless to me, too. This a great entry for Halle's theme at AJJ. Also, happy FFO.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήsuper cute! Happy July Mia!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήWhat a beautiful card and the card design is lovely.♥
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThis is a beautiful inspiration!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήRegards
What a great page Mia
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήBlessings
Maxine
❤️❤️❤️ Love the stitched background. Reminds me of art quilts. Thank you for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Enjoy the remainder of the week. ❤️🤍💙🎨🌈Cheers, Makira
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήVery fun and whimsical card, Mia! I love the clock and the word “timeless“ also. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή