Πέμπτη 2 Ιουλίου 2026

CCC for June

CCC για Ιούνιο

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα χειροποίητη κάρτα μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει.

Dear friends, I present you my new handmade card. Used my AI image. Hope you like it.
Also used: 99 Cents Crafts papers, free google lace, sticker dots and computer generated sentiment.


I sent this card to Daja in Germany for the June Card Chain Challenge
I followed the sketch and the theme (tea or coffee / friendship)


Sentiment:
Tea is best when shared with a friend


Δες το δικό μου ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων ΤΝ, τίτλος "Αγόρι με κουκίδες και τσάι 1", εδώ
See my free set images AI, title "Dots boy and tea 1", here


Link parties:
Elizabeth's TSFT
Elizabeth's Second on the 2nd
(It is the second time I use this image.
See what I created the first time here)

Challenges:



16 σχόλια:

  1. Thanks for sharing your art with us for T this Tuesday, dear Mia. I love the tea inspired AI art. I love your second look and your use of that image when you hosted Dots last year. Thanks for the great Second look on the 2nd.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is a cool card. I love the boy and his magical tea pots. Hope July has started off well! hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. What a lovey sentiment. Beautiful card too. I love the boy and the magical atmosphere.
    Happy Thursday,
    Lisca

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Όμορφη εικόνα και φόντο, Μία. Καλό μήνα, κοπέλα μου.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. What a beautiful card with your images and pretty lace, Mia. So many lovely layers! I particularly like the boy with the teapots! Julia xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. What an elegant way to play our challenge this month, Mia. Thanks for playing at CCC once again and being a link in our chain. Jo x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. What a beautiful take on the sketch with the boy enjoying tea, Mia - love all the texture!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. There is so much interest on this one. Love how you have brought all the elements together, and that sentiment is perfect xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Καλό μήνα με υγεία και δημιουργικότητα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Your handmade card turned out beautifully, especially with that AI image you created yourself. The theme of sharing tea with a friend feels so warm, and pairing it with the lace and sticker dots gives the whole design a lovely, classic touch. It is such a thoughtful piece to send over to Germany for the challenge, and I am sure Daja is going to absolutely love opening this.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. A beautiful card Mia - love the sentiment - so true :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.