Τετάρτη 22 Ιουλίου 2026

AI - free set images 26

ΤΝ - ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων 26

Αγαπημένες μου φίλες, αγαπημένοι μου φίλοι, σας παρουσιάζω τη νέα ψηφιακή δημιουργία μου. Χρησιμοποίησα δική μου εικόνα ΤΝ. Σας αρέσει;

Dear friends, I present you my new digital layout. Used my AI image. Do you like it?
Also used: 99 Cents Crafts paper, Serendipitous Agenda lace, Cryztal Rain messy stitching and computer generated sentiment.


Sentiment:
Serenity


Σας παραθέτω το δικό μου ελεύθερο σετ εικόνων ΤΝ.
Τίτλος: "Βάρκες 1"
Εκτυπώστε το και χρησιμοποιήστε το ελεύθερα στις δημιουργίες σας.

Here is my free set images AI.
Title: "Boats 1"
Print it and you are free to use it in your creations.











Link party:

Challenges:



9 σχόλια:

  1. A fantastic layout with a great background that is perfect for the image. And the word is perfect to describe the scene. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Εδώ έχουμε κάτι υπέροχα όμορφο. Οι βάρκες είναι πανέμορφες, δένουν με το σύνολο και το αποτέλεσμα είναι εξαιρετικό.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. You are so talented. I love all things boats and bodies of water. Beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Mia. ♥

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I love all of your images, Mia! The second one with the three boats is my favorite. I love all the elements in your first photo as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. That's a pretty view. I'd love to go rowing in one of those boats, or even better, have someone row for me. :) hugs-Erika

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. El layout te quedo genial y me encantan esas imagenes de botes en la playa, muy nostalgicas y bonitas!
    Besos

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Love to read your comments.
Χαίρομαι να διαβάζω τα σχόλιά σας.